Adopt DropArray into your Singulex Assays and attain better results the first time – it’s that easy.
- Use 1/5th-1/10th less sample
- Simplified workflow
- Improved Data
- Novel magnetic bead transfer using DropArray plate eliminates bead loss and reduces human error!
- Proven results from Singulex users at major pharmaceutical companies
Miniaturizing Singulex Erenna Assays with DropArray Technology
Achieve Better Data From 20 µl Sample vs. 100 µl Sample
How do you achieve the same level of sensitivity with 1/5th-1/10th the sample volume?
Using our wall-less structure and miniature format, DropArray improves the Singulex assay by:
- Minimizing bead-loss
- Reducing background noise
- Enables efficient random mixing for optimal target binding
- Utilizes a mild wash buffer
Achieve 95% or > Bead Retention Using DropArray™ Wall-less Plates with Magnetic Bead Transfer
With the existing Singulex protocol using a regular multiwell plate, there is incomplete transfer and loss of beads. Tedious, extra pipetting and manual process leads to human error.
Using the Drop Array plate, the bead transfer process is:
- Complete with no bead loss
- Minimal effort and less error using magnetic transfer aids
- Consistent and complete transfer of elution solution after beads are transferred
Use Your Current Singulex Reagents For A Simplified Workflow and Fast and Simple Transfer of Singulex Beads
Case Study 1 :
Major Biopharma Used Singulex Troponin I Assay with 10ul Sample and Drop Array Plate to Produce Comparable Quality Data
- 10 µl sample + 10 µl beads by DA plate produce data comparable to 100 µl sample + 100 µl beads by MTP
- Effective washing by DA reduces background keeping the same signal ratio with smaller signals
- DA plate demonstrates bigger linear range at higher concentration
Case Study 2:
Improvement of data using 20 ul of Sample and DropArray Plate
- Two incubations of fresh 10 µl sample with 10 µl beads by DA plate produce data slightly improved from 100 µl sample + 100 µl beads by MTP