- Curiox is seeking an experienced full time ‘Accountant’ to manage overall accounting, HR and admin for the US office based in Boston, MA, US.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience, and skills to work in a startup culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations.
- Handle full set of accounts
- Monthly closing and year-end closing with a financial reporting to HQ
- Tax filing (Corporate / State Sales Tax)
- Overall HR & Admin. Including payroll for the US employees.
- Able to communicate / interact with external parties / internal parties.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Collaborate with partners in other functions
- CPA & job experience in a Korean company, Boston branch will be a plus
- Minimum BA degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years of accounting experience (knowledge of full set of accounts and closing journal entries)
- Proficient in MS Office, Accounting software
- Effective written and verbal communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Hands-on experience in inventory management is a plus.
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please address your email “US23” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.