Financial Manager-Boston, MA (+5 years experience)
Curiox Biosystems is an exciting and innovative Life Science technology company growing rapidly. Curiox manufactures and sells instruments, automation products, and disposables for cell and protein analysis. The major application of Curiox Laminar Wash™ systems is centrifuge-free sample preparation of cells for Flow Cytometry, Single Cell Genomics, and other emerging cell analysis applications. The Laminar Wash instruments of MINI, HT, and AUTO address unmet needs by enabling affordable, off-the-shelf automation of the current, labor-intensive cell analysis process. Furthermore, the products improve the overall data quality such as cell retention, consistency, and reproducibility. Curiox products are used by customers performing life science research, immunology, immunotherapy, drug discovery diagnostics, vaccine research, and cell therapy research and manufacturing.
“There’s this thought among scientists that the only way to prepare suspension cells for analysis is to use centrifugation. Curiox has invented a better way to prepare samples. One that’s good for cells is also good for scientists. We believe sample preparation can be affordable, have a good workflow, be less labor-intensive and reproducible. That’s why we’ve created Laminar Wash technology to help scientists prepare samples in a way that treats their cells gently so as not to introduce further variables into important experiments. If you’re ready to help scientists get better results and break them out of their entrenched ways of sample preparation, Curiox is the right place for you.”
Namyong Kim, PhD. Curiox CEO
Curiox is seeking an experienced full time ‘Finance Manager’ to manage overall accounting and admin for the US subsidiary based in Boston, US. Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience, and skills to work in a startup culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations.
- Overall Accounting, Tax filing and Admin. job for Curiox US subsidiary in Boston area.
- Monthly closing and year-end closing with a financial reporting to HQ in Seoul, Korea
- Tax filing (Corporate Income tax / Quarterly State Sales tax)
- Able to communicate / interact with external parties / internal parties.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Collaborate with partners in other functions
- CPA or Job experience in a Korean company, Boston subsidiary or branch will be a plus
- Ability to communicate in Korean is a plus
- Minimum BA degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum +5 years of accounting experience as a supervisor or a manager.
- Proficient in MS Office, Accounting software
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with a strong work ethic and initiative
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to [email protected]. Please address your email “US34” in the subject. No agencies please. Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.