Marketing Manager in China CCRX
Curiox Biosystems is an exciting and innovative Life Science technology company growing rapidly. Curiox manufactures and sells instruments, automation products, and disposables for cell and protein analysis. The major application of Curiox Laminar Wash™ systems is centrifuge-free sample preparation of cells for Flow Cytometry, Single Cell Genomics, and other emerging cell analysis applications. The Laminar Wash instruments of MINI, HT, and AUTO address unmet needs by enabling affordable, off-the-shelf automation of the current, labor-intensive cell analysis process. Furthermore, the products improve the overall data quality such as cell retention, consistency, and reproducibility. Curiox products are used by customers performing life science research, immunology, immunotherapy, drug discovery diagnostics, vaccine research, and cell therapy research and manufacturing.
“There’s this thought among scientists that the only way to prepare suspension cells for analysis is to use centrifugation. Curiox has invented a better way to prepare samples. One that’s good for cells is also good for scientists. We believe sample preparation can be affordable, have a good workflow, be less labor-intensive and reproducible. That’s why we’ve created Laminar Wash technology to help scientists prepare samples in a way that treats their cells gently so as not to introduce further variables into important experiments. If you’re ready to help scientists get better results and break them out of their entrenched ways of sample preparation, Curiox is the right place for you.”
Namyong Kim, PhD. Curiox CEO
Curiox China 盛涵is seeking an experienced marketing professional to lead our marketing efforts to promote Laminar Wash technology and increase awareness of LW products throughout biotech, pharmaceutical, academic organizations and clinical hospitals. This position is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of LW technology and all DropArray products and services. Typically this position is employed to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns. The broad application possibilities of Laminar Wash will require this position to conduct market research to identify the most relevant applications and customer segments that will lead to the highest sales growth and adoption. Candidates are encouraged to apply who have experiences in the flow cytometry space and sequencing and motivated to work in a startup culture, leading Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations.
- Responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
- Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Organize and maintain websites, WeChat public accounts, and all other related tools like advisements in apps, links etc.
- Organize conference booths and webinars and other marketing tools to promote products.
- Identify important and attractive flow cytometry markets and sequencing segments for Curiox’s Laminar Wash and relevant products.
- Develop, execute and lead strategies to penetrate markets through key partners and/or opinion leaders.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with partners in a variety of markets including cell therapy, immuno-oncology, diagnostics, and other commercial end markets
- Maintaining a high-level of technical and market expertise and educate the market on proper utilization and acceptance of Laminar Wash products
- Deliver technical presentations, scientific discussions to potential partners and customers in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology community as well as hospitals.
- Acquire market intelligence and feedback, and provide the information to management.
- Reports marketing and sales results to management.
- Actively gather content from key partners and customers in focus areas for the marketing team for applications notes, web content and new applications
- Closely work together with application and sales teams to generates most up-to-date marketing materials.
- Solid marketing experiences in life science
- Prior experience in developing new markets required
- Strong experiences on websites set up and maintenance
- Experiences or familiar on promotion products using soft wears, links, apps, mini programs, official accounts, and related tools.
- Extensive experience in flow cytometry instrumentations and sequencing applications required.
- Prior experience in clinical cell therapy and immune-oncology markets highly preferred
- Professional relationships within biotechnology and pharmaceuticals community highly preferred
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Energetic self-starter who is entrepreneurial and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experiences strongly preferred
- Minimum BS or MS in life science
- A proven ability of effective communication in English
Please send your resumes or inquiries by email to [email protected] Only qualified candidates will be contacted.