QC & Production Assistant – Singapore
Curiox Biosystems is an exciting and innovative Life Science technology company growing rapidly. Curiox manufactures and sells instruments, automation products, and disposables for cell and protein analysis. The major application of Curiox Laminar Wash™ systems is centrifuge-free sample preparation of cells for Flow Cytometry, Single Cell Genomics, and other emerging cell analysis applications. The Laminar Wash instruments of MINI, HT, and AUTO address unmet needs by enabling affordable, off-the-shelf automation of the current, labor-intensive cell analysis process. Furthermore, the products improve the overall data quality such as cell retention, consistency, and reproducibility. Curiox products are used by customers performing life science research, immunology, immunotherapy, drug discovery diagnostics, vaccine research, and cell therapy research and manufacturing.
“There’s this thought among scientists that the only way to prepare suspension cells for analysis is to use centrifugation. Curiox has invented a better way to prepare samples. One that’s good for cells is also good for scientists. We believe sample preparation can be affordable, have a good workflow, be less labor-intensive and reproducible. That’s why we’ve created Laminar Wash technology to help scientists prepare samples in a way that treats their cells gently so as not to introduce further variables into important experiments. If you’re ready to help scientists get better results and break them out of their entrenched ways of sample preparation, Curiox is the right place for you.”
Namyong Kim, PhD. Curiox CEO
Curiox is looking for a QC & Production Assistant for our Singapore Operations.
- Kitting of raw materials according to work order
- Assembly of sub-modules, accessories and plastic plates and lids
- Prepares samples on finished goods and raw materials for QC evaluation.
- Packing and labelling of products.
- Update production monitoring and QC forms and maintains good housekeeping in the production and QC area
- Calibration and maintenance of production equipment.
- Visual QC inspection of parts
- Min GCE “O” level or equivalent
- Good eyesight and Physical fit, occasionally need to work under microscope.
- Prior experience in manufacturing environment is preferred.
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address your email “SG28” in the subject. No agencies please. Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.