Research Scientist/Senior Research Scientist in Immunology
- Lead and manage the development of Laminar Wash™ assays for mass and flow cytometry as well as single cell genomics
- Lead and manage collaborative research projects in identification of immune oncology and vaccine biomarkers with Laminar Wash™ technology
- Identify, develop and optimize cellular assays which could benefit from using Laminar Wash™
- Bring new ideas for applications, product line extensions and products to the Curiox team.
- Oversee and participate actively in the development of new field applications
- Follow current assay trends to identify gaps and needs.Determine if the Laminar Wash technology could help fill the current market need.
- Mentoring junior research associates / scientists as needed
- Proven excellence in the delivery of technical presentations, scientific discussions and seminars/webinars
- Scientific knowledge of the immunoassay and cell biology. Hands-on experience with high parameter flow cytometry required while experience with single cell genomics is desirable.
- Scientific knowledge and experience in troubleshooting and assay development. The ability to communicate this information internally among R&D, sales and marketing teams
- Highly motivated, proactive, and action-oriented team member with determination to deliver successful research findings
- Ability to identify and promote product value and benefits within a variety of new applications and settings
- Comfortable with technical/application discussions, with the ability to identify and solve problems effectively.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, a part of a dynamic and diverse team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, including flexibility with schedule and function.
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Minimum of 3+ years of life science research experience, preferably related to immunology / immune oncology
- Minimum MSc in life sciences. PhD in the field of biology and/or life sciences desirable
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to [email protected]
Please address your email “SG21” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.