Sales Manager – Midwest Territory
- Curiox is seeking an experienced life science capital equipment sales professional for our innovative products. Based in the central Midwest (Chicago preferably), you will have a proven track record of instrument sales success within any of the following areas: Flow cytometry, single cell applications, lab automation, sample preparation, immunological, protein or cellular assays. Key applications include: life science research, immunology, immunotherapy, drug discovery diagnostics, cell therapy research and manufacturing. Your contacts and customer relationships in these areas will go a long way to ensure your success.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience, and skills to work in a start-up culture, continuing Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations.An attractive base salary is provided in this key position together with an uncapped bonus and commission package. This is a real opportunity to be a key part of something special.
- Manage the Midwest territory of Curiox to build and maintain a strong funnel and close deals to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Working with regional FAS, drive the development and execution of territory and account specific strategies
- Accurately forecast sales in the target markets and update on a weekly basis
- Establish and maintain contact with key accounts/customers/industry thought-leaders
- Provide input to Sales & Marketing regarding products, strategies and tools
- Routinely and accurately update the company CRM
- Maintaining a high level of technical and market expertise and educate the market on proper utilization of Curiox’s Laminar Wash washer to promote acceptance.
- Deliver technical presentations, scientific discussions, seminars/webinars and product demonstrations
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with customers
- Participate in on-site customer shows and national trade shows to promote the Curiox technology
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience required
- Minimum BS in life science-Advanced degrees or MBA a plus.
- Experience in Life Science Markets with emphasis in Flow Cytometry, Single Cell applications, lab automation, sample preparation, immunology
- Capital equipment ($50k+) sales experience
- Experience in driving sales in large complex accounts and with decision makers at all levels
- Proven track record building a successful sales region
- Strong professional presentation skills
- Team oriented contributor
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Ability to travel as needed within the territory and to trade shows as needed. (40% travel)
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Personal Attributes:
- Dependable – tells it like it is
- Driven – loves to close big deals
- Handles autonomy well – capable of “worry-free” independent operation
- Strong time and territory management skills.
- Achievement and goal-oriented
- Ability to quickly assess and qualify a sales opportunity
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to [email protected]
Please address your email “US24” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.