Sales Manager – Pacific Northwest
- Curiox is seeking an experienced life science capital equipment sales professional for our innovative products. Based in the Seattle area, you will have a proven track record of instrument sales success within any of the following areas: Flow cytometry, single cell applications, lab automation, sample preparation, immunological, protein or cellular assays. Key applications include: life science research, immunology, immunotherapy, drug discovery diagnostics, cell therapy research and manufacturing. Your contacts and customer relationships in these areas will go a long way to ensure your success.Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience, and skills to work in a startup culture, continuing Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations. An attractive base salary is provided in this key position together with an uncapped bonus and commission package. This is a real opportunity to be a key part of something special.
- Manage the Pacific Northwest territory for Curiox to build and maintain a strong funnel and close deals to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Working with regional FAS, drive the development and execution of territory and account specific strategies
- Accurately forecast sales in the target markets and update on a weekly basisEstablish and maintain contact with key accounts/customers/industry thought-leaders
- Provide input to Sales & Marketing regarding products, strategies and tools
- Routinely and accurately update the company CRM
- Maintaining a high level of technical and market expertise and educate the market on proper utilization of Curiox’s Laminar Wash washer to promote acceptance
- Deliver technical presentations, scientific discussions, seminars/webinars and product demonstrations
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with customers
- Participate in on-site customer shows and national trade shows to promote the Curiox technology
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience required
- Minimum BS in life science-Advanced degrees or MBA a plus.
- Experience in Life Science Markets with emphasis in Flow Cytometry, Single Cell applications, lab automation, sample preparation, immunology
- Capital equipment ($50k+) sales experience
- Experience in driving sales in large complex accounts and with decision makers at all levels
- Proven track record building a successful sales region
- Strong professional presentation skills
- Team oriented contributor
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Ability to travel as needed within the territory and to trade shows as needed. (40% travel)
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Personal Attributes:
- Dependable – tells it like it is
- Driven – loves to close big deals
- Handles autonomy well – capable of “worry-free” independent operation
- Strong time and territory management skills.
- Achievement and goal-oriented
- Ability to quickly assess and qualify a sales opportunity
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to [email protected]. Please address your email “US27” in the subject. No agencies please. Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.