Senior Director/VP of Clinical Diagnostics
Curiox Biosystems is an exciting and innovative Life Science technology company growing rapidly. Curiox manufactures and sells instruments, automation products, and disposables for cell and protein analysis. The major application of Curiox Laminar Wash™ systems is centrifuge-free sample preparation of cells for Flow Cytometry, Single Cell Genomics, and other emerging cell analysis applications. The Laminar Wash instruments of MINI, HT, and AUTO address unmet needs by enabling affordable, off-the-shelf automation of the current, labor-intensive cell analysis process. Furthermore, the products improve the overall data quality such as cell retention, consistency, and reproducibility. Curiox products are used by customers performing life science research, immunology, immunotherapy, drug discovery diagnostics, vaccine research, and cell therapy research and manufacturing.
“There’s this thought among scientists that the only way to prepare suspension cells for analysis is to use centrifugation. Curiox has invented a better way to prepare samples. One that’s good for cells is also good for scientists. We believe sample preparation can be affordable, have a good workflow, be less labor-intensive and reproducible. That’s why we’ve created Laminar Wash technology to help scientists prepare samples in a way that treats their cells gently so as not to introduce further variables into important experiments. If you’re ready to help scientists get better results and break them out of their entrenched ways of sample preparation, Curiox is the right place for you.”
Namyong Kim, PhD. Curiox CEO
Curiox is seeking an experienced, proven executive to build and manage a team to grow our clinical diagnostics business leveraging the Curiox Laminar Wash platform. The holder of this position will be a member of the Curiox senior management team responsible for company strategy and performance.
- Lead the development of a product portfolio and strategies for market entry in clinical diagnostics of cellular analysis
- Engage and coordinate partners to enter the diagnostics market and grow successfully
- Engage and build relationships with key opinion leaders and reference sites in clinical diagnostics of cellular analysis
- Builds a team of marketing, R&D, technical sales and support for the clinical diagnostics market
- Extensive travel to work hands-on with in-house teams, strategic partners and reference users
- Exceptional leadership performance in clinical diagnostics- Minimum 3 years
- Relevant experience in managing marketing, R&D and/or sales in clinical whole blood analysis by flow cytometry
- Experience and knowledge of the selling process for disposables, instruments and automation in diagnostics
- Demonstrated selling and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Flow Cytometry is required and knowledge of other cell, protein and gene technologies is a plus
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Established solid relationships in the CRO, biotech, pharmaceutical, CDMO and hospital markets
- Possess the self-motivation, flexibility and entrepreneurial skills to succeed in a startup culture
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Life Science preferred and a PhD is a welcomed plus
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to [email protected]. Please address your email “US36” in the subject. No agencies please. Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.