Technical Sales Manager
- Curiox is seeking an experienced technical sales manager to join our growing sales team in Seoul, Korea. In this role, you will be required to source new customers and business contacts, demonstrate the technical features of our products, drive sales, and maintain strong customer relations. Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience, and skills to work in a startup culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations. The candidate will work remotely and travel up to 50% of time.
- To ensure success as a Technical Sales Manager, you should have strong knowledge of technical and scientific products, a passion for sales, and the ability to travel. Ultimately, a top-class Technical Sales Manager drives business by understanding the needs of the client and providing them with the right product choices.
- Previous experience as a technical sales manager in biology related field.
- Prior experience in developing new markets required
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Prior experience in cell therapy and immune-oncology markets highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in flow cytometry instrumentation preferred
- Solid professional relationships within biotechnology and pharmaceuticals community
- Energetic self-starter who is entrepreneurial and resourceful
- A proven ability of effective written and verbal communication in English
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Minimum 3 years of sales experiences strongly preferred
- Minimum BS in Biology or life science – a MS in Biology or life science preferred
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to [email protected]
Please address your email “KR21” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.