Curiox Biosystems is a Life Science technology company that manufactures and sells instruments, automation products, and disposables for cell and protein analysis. The major application of Curiox Laminar Wash systems is centrifuge-free sample preparation of cells for Flow Cytometry and other emerging cell analysis applications. The Laminar Wash instruments of MINI, HT, and AUTO address unmet needs by enabling affordable, off-the-shelf automation of the current labor-intensive cell analysis process and thereby standardization and reproducibility. Curiox products are used by customers performing life science research, immunology, immunotherapy, drug discovery diagnostics and cell therapy research and manufacturing.
Curiox is seeking an experienced content marketing manager based in the United States, to generate content for all marketing strategies to market our unique technology to customers in biotech, pharmaceutical, and life science research organizations and profitably grow Curiox’s business. Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience and skills to work in a startup culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations.
There’s this thought among scientists that the only way to prepare suspension cells for analysis is to use centrifugation. Curiox has invented a better way to prepare samples. One that’s good for cells is also good for scientists. We believe sample preparation can be affordable, have a good workflow, be less labor-intensive and reproducible. That’s why we’ve created Laminar Wash technology to help scientists prepare samples in a way that treats their cells gently so as not to introduce further variables into important experiments. If you’re ready to help scientists get better results and break them out of their entrenched ways of sample preparation, Curiox is the right place for you.
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include e-books, whitepapers, infographics, webinars, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base and leads by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with product marketers, sales team members, applications team members, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Develop, maintain and execute paid advertising plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other colleagues/departments to build cross-functional alignment.
- Present to senior management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation (HubSpot) and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience required
- Minimum BS.
- Experience in Life Science Markets with emphasis in Flow Cytometry, Single Cell applications, lab automation, sample preparation, immunology
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- B2B marketing experience with capital equipment or complex sales.
- Proven track record building a successful demand generation program.
- Strong professional presentation skills
- Team oriented contributor
- Strong customer relationship skills
- A proven ability of effective written and verbal communication. Strong listening skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Personal Attributes:
- Dependable – tells it like it is
- Handles autonomy well – capable of “worry free” independent operation
- Achievement and goal-oriented
Please send your resumes or inquiries by email to email@example.com with a heading of “Demand Generation Manager”.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.