- Curiox is seeking an experienced strategic content marketing professional based in the United States, to generate content for all marketing strategies to market our unique technology to customers in biotech, pharmaceutical, and life science research organizations and profitably grow Curiox’s business. Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience and skills to work in a startup culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations.
- There’s this thought among scientists that the only way to prepare suspension cells for analysis is to use centrifugation. Curiox has invented a better way to prepare samples. One that’s good for cells and is also good for scientists. We believe sample preparation can be affordable, have a good workflow, be less labor-intensive and reproducible. That’s why we’ve created Laminar Wash technology, to help scientists prepare samples in a way that treats their cells gently, so as not to introduce further variables into important experiments. If you’re ready to help scientists get better results and break them out of their entrenched ways of sample preparation, Curiox is the right place for you.
- Synthesize a content strategy based on a deep understanding of customer needs and matching it with what Curiox products can deliver
- Strategically collaborate with product marketers, sales team members, applications team members, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include e-books, whitepapers, infographics, webinars, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base and leads by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Manage marketing projects in a cohesive manner using project management tools
- Develop and manage a growing team of marketing professionals
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other colleagues/departments to build cross-functional alignment.
- Present data to senior management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Leverage marketing automation (HubSpot) and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience required
- Minimum BS.
- Experience in Life Science Markets with emphasis in flow cytometry, single cell applications, lab automation, sample preparation, immunology
- Experience producing web specific content, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and graphic design (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- B2B marketing experience with capital equipment or complex sales.
- Proven track record building a successful demand generation program.
- Strong professional presentation skills
- Team oriented contributor
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Personal Attributes:
- Dependable – tells it like it is
- Handles autonomy well – capable of “worry-free” independent operation
- Achievement and goal-oriented
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to email@example.com.
Please address your email “US29” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.