- Curiox is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate based in the United States, to assist in transforming our marketing organization to market our unique technology to customers in biotech, pharmaceutical, and life science research organizations and profitably grow Curiox’s business. Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience and skills to work in a startup culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations.
- There’s this thought among scientists that the only way to prepare suspension cells for analysis is to use centrifugation. Curiox has invented a better way to prepare samples. One that’s good for cells and is also good for scientists. We believe sample preparation can be affordable, have a good workflow, be less labor-intensive and reproducible. That’s why we’ve created Laminar Wash technology to help scientists prepare samples in a way that treats their cells gently, so as not to introduce further variables into important experiments. If you’re ready to help scientists get better results and break them out of their entrenched ways of sample preparation, Curiox is the right place for you.
- Manage social media accounts as part of the content team. Primarily LinkedIn, but also Twitter and Facebook
- Leverage marketing automation/CRM (HubSpot) and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Coordinate customer and internal webinars using GoToWebinar, effectively managing speakers and coordinating with editorial calendar.
- Nurture existing leads using email marketing through HubSpot CRM
- Collaborate with the sales team to prioritize the most qualified leads to sales
- Manage one or more paid advertising channel(s) to generate leads
- Collect and analyze customer feedback using surveys and interviews to identify evangelists
- Effectively manage daily administrative tasks using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Collect and analyze customer behavior data (e.g. web traffic, accounts visiting, etc.)
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital material in accordance with editorial calendar
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- Possess search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of CRM and marketing automation (Hubspot) programs
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Proficiency with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Experience in Life Science Markets
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- B2B marketing experience with capital equipment or complex sales.
- Strong professional presentation skills
- Team oriented contributor
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, startup environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Personal Attributes:
- Dependable – tells it like it is
- Handles autonomy well – capable of “worry-free” independent operation
- Achievement and goal-oriented
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to email@example.com.
Please address your email “US28” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.