Curiox has recently developed Laminar Wash™ systems for centrifuge free washing of cells being stained for analysis by flow cytometers and other cell analysis systems. You’ll be working with local sales teams to provide product demonstrations and support our rapidly growing install base. It’s a great role with an innovative and small company at a period of high growth. If you have a strong desire to help customers and improve their sample prep workflows then read on. Salary and package is competitive and discussed on application. See www.curiox.com for full product info and why people are investing with us.
Based from home, you’ll be an integral part of the sales and support team. Travel wise, you’ll be out and about 70% of the time and you’ll be spending it mainly with UK but also with European customers. For that reason, candidates would ideally be based in the midlands and south of the UK to make your overnight travel less frequent.
- Demonstrate Curiox’s products and enable customers to receive the maximum benefit from our technology.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the capabilities of the Curiox technology and have the ability to discuss related applications.
- Work with the local sales team in building new accounts and increasing revenue.
- Support existing customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Deliver technical presentations, engage in scientific discussions and participate in seminars/webinars and product demonstrations.
- Acquire market intelligence and feedback, and provide the information to Curiox’s internal teams; update the CRM customer database in a timely manner.
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with customers.
- Participate in on-site customer shows and national trade shows to promote the Curiox technology
- Actively gather content for the marketing team for applications notes, web content and new applications.
- Bring new ideas into the Curiox team for new applications, product line extensions and new products.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity with the internal and external interactions.
- Minimum of BSc Biology/Life sciences required.
1-5 year working experience in a laboratory environment preferred.
- Hands on Flow cytometry experience >1year.
- Experience in other laboratory instrumentation such as single cell sequencing, mass spec and automation very desirable.
- Ability to identify and solve problems effectively.
- Team oriented contributor.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, including flexibility with schedule and function.
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to travel in the territory.
- Individuals with the rights to work in United Kingdom and Europe are welcome to apply
Please send your resumes or inquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.