- Curiox is seeking a Field Application Specialist to be based in Southern California, preferably San Diego, and travel mostly within the Southwest region. The position is home based and the FAS travels to visit customers as needed. You will work closely with the sales team to deliver instrument sales success within any of the following areas: Flow cytometry, single cell applications, lab automation, sample preparation, immunological, protein or cellular assays. Key applications include: life science research, immunology, immunotherapy, drug discovery diagnostics, cell therapy research and manufacturing. Your contacts and customer relationships in these areas will go a long way to ensure your success.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience, and skills to work in a startup culture, continuing Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations.An attractive base salary is provided in this key position together with a year-end
- Responsible for supporting Laminar Wash and DropArray products in the Southwest region with some travel outside the area to meet business needs.
- Reports to the Director of Applications
- Perform application demonstration on-site and off-site.
- Provide support in the territory
- Submit demonstration reports and analyze demonstration data
- Participate in the development of new applications through weekly sales and application meetings
- Follow current assay trends to identify gaps and needs for new products that would suit the Laminar Wash technology
- Identify, promote and present product value and benefits within a variety of new applications and settings
- Establish and increase a customer base through multiple avenues, such as, local vendor exhibits, seminars, one-to-one client communications, etc.
- Effectively work both independently and as part of a diverse, dynamic team.
- Minimum of 2+ years of research or assay development in life sciences and drug discovery
- Experience in supporting Pharma/Biotech sector and Academic market
- Experience in performing immunoassays or cell biology assays (using and developing Flow Cytometry assays or Single Cell Genomics is a strong plus)
- Minimum BS in a Life science, advanced degree and/or Immunology background a plus.
- 25%+ travel expected to meet the region’s needs.
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to email@example.com.
Please address your email “US30” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.