- Curiox is seeking a Field Service Engineer, based in the Boston area, to perform installations, preventive maintenance, and corrective maintenance service on our laminar wash systems. Most of the work will be in our Woburn office.
- The FSE will also provide support for our Auto1000 system which is built on the Hamilton Nimbus Platform. This position will also use Hamilton’s VENUS software’s custom scripting.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience and skills to work in a startup culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations.
- Perform Installations, Preventive Maintenance and Corrective maintenance service on our laminar wash systems.
- Provide custom scripting of Auto1000 using Hamilton’s VENUS software.
- Provide excellent customer support by providing customers with training and technical support for installed instruments.
- Maintain knowledge of current technology and applications.
- Document and report all repairs, product failures, design change recommendations, and other field service paperwork in a timely fashion
- Manage repair parts inventory
- Recommend product improvements based on internal and field experiences
- Maintains company assets (tools, inventory, laptop computer, etc.) in good and working condition.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management.
- Experience working with, maintaining, and repairing mechanical systems involving fluidics and electronics.
- Experience working with integrated robotic systems, robotic arms/plate handlers, and automation workflow scheduling software. Familiarity with Hamilton Robotic instruments and software is a plus.
- Experience scripting methods on OEM robotic systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with good knowledge of tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve challenging problems in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail, strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a group, to accomplish individual and team objectives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Demonstrated organizational skills; ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Technical proficiency in instrumentation and electronics
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and Passport.
- Expected travel up to approximately 50%.
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to email@example.com.
Please address your email “US31” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.