Curiox Biosystems is a Life Science technology company that manufactures and sells instruments, automation products, and disposables for cell and protein analysis. The major application of Curiox Laminar WashÔ systems is centrifuge-free sample preparation of cells for Flow Cytometry and other emerging cell analysis applications. The Laminar Wash instruments of MINI, HT, and AUTO address unmet needs by enabling affordable, off-the-shelf automation of the current labor-intensive cell analysis process and thereby standardization and reproducibility. Curiox products are used by customers performing life science research, immunology, immunotherapy, drug discovery diagnostics and cell therapy research and manufacturing.
Curiox is seeking an experienced sales professional preferably based in the Boston area to sell our unique technology to customers in biotech, pharmaceutical, and life science research organizations and profitably grow Curiox’s business by finding and closing significant business opportunities for capital equipment sales. Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience and skills to work in a startup culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations.
There’s this thought among scientists that the only way to prepare suspension cells for analysis is to use centrifugation. Curiox has invented a better way to prepare samples. One that’s good for cells is also good for scientists. We believe sample preparation can be affordable, have a good workflow, be less labor-intensive and reproducible. That’s why we’ve created Laminar Wash technology to help scientists prepare samples in a way that treats their cells gently so as not to introduce further variables into important experiments. If you’re ready to help scientists get better results and break them out of their entrenched ways of sample preparation, Curiox is the right place for you.
- Manage the region to build and maintain a strong funnel and close deals to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Working with regional FAS, drive the development and execution of territory and account specific strategies
- Accurately forecast sales in the target markets and update on a weekly basis
- Establish and maintain contact with key accounts/customers/industry thought leaders
- Provide input to Sales & Marketing regarding products, strategies and tools
- Routinely and accurately update the company CRM
- Maintaining a high level of technical and market expertise and educate the market on proper utilization and acceptance of Curiox’s Laminar Wash washer
- Deliver technical presentations, scientific discussions, seminars/webinars and product demonstrations
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with customers
- Participate in on-site customer shows and national trade shows to promote the Curiox technology
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience required
- Minimum BS in life science. Advanced degrees or MBA a plus.
- Experience in Life Science Markets with emphasis in Flow Cytometry, Single Cell applications, lab automation, sample preparation, immunology
- Capital equipment ($50k+) sales experience
- Experience in driving sales in large complex accounts and with decision makers at all levels
- Proven track record building a successful sales region
- Strong professional presentation skills
- Team oriented contributor
- Strong customer relationship skills
- A proven ability of effective written and verbal communication. Strong listening skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to travel 50% of the time or more.
- Personal Attributes:
- Dependable – tells it like it is
- Driver – loves to close big deals
- Handles autonomy well – capable of “worry free” independent operation
- Strong time and territory management skills.
- Achievement and goal-oriented
- Ability to quickly assess and qualify a sales opportunity
Please send your resumes or inquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a heading of “Northeast Sales Manager”.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.