- Curiox is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to join our new Operations team in Seoul, Korea. The Production Supervisor is the person directly responsible for overseeing and organizing the equipment, staff, processes, and materials on a production floor.
- The team member will oversee scheduling and routine production activities, as well as acting as first-line troubleshooter, should problems arise. The position will be reporting to the Head of Operations.
- Supervise skilled labor
- Assigns production schedules to ensure production/sales orders are met on time
- Ensure all employees have proper training in their given field and ensure they carry out their duties in accordance to standard operating procedure
- Provides or otherwise assign training as required to ensure competence of employees
- Keep track of daily attendance, identifie non-conformance and implement corrective action as needed
- Support and provide input to employee evaluation and disciplinary processes
- Work with engineering and quality team to identify, troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Responsible for MRO inventory and purchase orders for materials and goods
- Ensure conformance to safety and quality standards
- Minimize waste, generate and implement ideas to increase efficiency and cost reduction
- Ensure adherence to company policies and SOPs
- Housekeeping and implement 5S program
- Responsible for safety in production-line, ensure adherence to safety rules and government regulations and attend required safety training.
- Other duties assigned
- 5 years manufacturing experience, preferably in equipment manufacturing – a supervisory role is a plus
- BS in Engineering or related field
- Basic spoken and written English, able to read and understand English emails & documents
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, ERP and BOM management
- Proficient in Microsoft Words and Excel
- Demonstrate ability to coach, motivate and train associates
- Ability to analyses and resolve issues
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please address your email “KR22” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.