Curiox Bio Systems is a Life Science technology company that manufactures and sells instruments, automation products, and disposables for cell and protein analysis. The major application of Curiox Laminar WashÔ systems is centrifuge-free sample preparation of cells for Flow Cytometry and other emerging cell analysis applications. The launch of our Auto1000 will address unmet needs to provide standardization and reproducibility of sample preparation through affordable, off-the-shelf automation. Curiox products are used by customers performing life science research, drug discovery diagnostics and cell therapy research and manufacturing.
Curiox is seeking an experienced sales professional to sell our unique technology to customers in biotech, pharmaceutical, and life science research organizations and profitably grow Curiox’s business in the Western States (primarily California) by finding and closing significant business opportunities for capital equipment sales. Responsibilities include prioritizing applications and coordinating with the commercial team. The holder of this position will be located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience and skills to work in a startup culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations.
- Manage the region to build and maintain a strong funnel and close deals to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Working with regional FAS, drive the development and execution of territory and account specific strategies
- Accurately forecast sales in the target markets and update on a weekly basis
- Establish and maintain contact with key accounts/customers/industry thought leaders
- Personally select and close influential accounts
- Provide input to Sales & Marketing regarding products, strategies and tools
- Routinely and accurately update the company CRM
- Maintaining a high level of technical and market expertise and educate the market on proper utilization and acceptance of Curiox’s Laminar Wash washer
- Deliver technical presentations, scientific discussions, seminars/webinars and product demonstrations
- Acquire market intelligence and feedback, and provide the information to Curiox’s internal teams; update the CRM customer database in a timely manner
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with customers
- Participate in on-site customer shows and national trade shows to promote the Curiox technology
- Actively gather content for the marketing team for applications notes, web content and new applications.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience required
- Minimum BS in life science. Advanced degrees or MBA a plus.
- Must have a strong understanding of our market and specifically flow cytometry, sufficient to be credible with customers
- Capital equipment ($100k+) sales experience
- Experience in driving sales in large complex accounts and with decision makers at all levels
- Proven track record building a successful sales region
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities
- Strong professional presentation skills
- Team oriented contributor
- Strong customer relationship skills
- A proven ability of effective written and verbal communication. Strong listening skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to travel 50% of the time or more.
- Personal Attributes:
- Dependable – tells it like it is
- Driver – loves to close big deals
- Handles autonomy well – capable of “worry free” independent operation
- Strong time and territory management skills.
- Achievement and goal-oriented
Ability to quickly assess and qualify a sales opportunity
Please send your resumes or inquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.