- Curiox is seeking an experienced sales professional to sell our unique technology to customers in pharmaceutical represented industries, life science R&D organizations, and hospitals, in China. The candidate will take responsibilities of fulfilling yearly sales target and work mainly on direct sales management as well as collaborating with distributors.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience, and skills to work in a start-up culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations. The hire is expected to base in Shanghai and travel up to 50% of the time.
- Frame sales strategies for different domains, industries, R&D organizations, hospitals.
- Manage and start the direct sales process, identify and analysis leads collected by networks and marketing promotions.
- Conduct sales process, such as visit potential customers and deliver professional presentations, organize demos with help of FAS, discuss results and close deals with corresponding organizations and departments.
- Identify and build strong pipeline and maintain a sustainable and growing database of potential customers.
- Accurately forecast sales in the target markets and update on a weekly basis
- Establish and maintain contact with key accounts/customers/industry thought-leaders
- Provide input to Sales & Marketing regarding products, strategies and tools
- Routinely and accurately update the company CRM
- Maintaining a high level of technical and market expertise and educate the market on proper utilization of Curiox’s Laminar Wash washer to promote acceptance
- Deliver technical presentations, scientific discussions, seminars/webinars and product demonstrations
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with customers
- Participate in on-site customer shows and national trade shows to promote the Curiox technology
- Experiences in sales and contract negotiation, alliance management and/or cross-functional team leadership experience required
- Prior experience in developing new markets required
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Familiarity with intellectual property and business practices
- Prior experience in cell therapy and immune-oncology markets highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in flow cytometry instrumentation preferred
- Solid professional relationships within biotechnology and pharmaceuticals community
- Energetic self-starter who is entrepreneurial and resourceful
- Effective written and verbal communication in English is a bonus.
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Minimum 5 years of sales or marketing experiences strongly preferred
- Minimum BS or MS in life science – A Ph.D. in life science preferred
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to email@example.com.
Please address your email “CN21” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.