Curiox Biosystems is an innovative bioinstrumentation company based in Singapore with a range of patent-granted and pending technologies. The company is dedicated to accelerating the progress of life science research, drug discovery and diagnostics through miniaturization and simplification of biological assays. The company offers a series of products based on our DropArray™ technology, a Droplet-based plate platform enabling a range of biological assays.
Curiox has recently developed a system of DA-Cell™ washer and plate for washing cells being stained for analysis by flow cytometers. Existing methods use centrifugation to wash cells during the staining process. Centrifugation is a variable, time consuming and inefficient process which could leave to cell damaging effects. DA-Cell uses a gentle laminar flow instead of centrifugation in washing cells. We anticipate that DA-Cell washer and plate will have a fast and widespread adoption by many flow users thanks to examples of benefits
We are currently seeking candidates for Sales Managers to be based in Greater Boston, San Francisco Bay Area and Greater Chicago/Houston who already have contacts in the flow cytometry field and execute sales in the corresponding territory.
- Conduct daily sales calls to introduce new products and sales information to our customers
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota.
- Maintaining a high level of technical and market expertise and educate the market on proper utilization and acceptance of Curiox’s DA Cell washer
- Achieve revenue goals working with distributors and building new accounts
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the capabilities of the Curiox technology and have the ability to execute simple on-site demonstration
- Deliver technical presentations, scientific discussions, seminars/webinars and product demonstrations
- Acquire market intelligence and feedback, and provide the information to Curiox’s internal teams; update the CRM customer database in a timely manner
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with customers
- Participate in on-site customer shows and national trade shows to promote the Curiox technology
- Actively gather content for the marketing team for applications notes, web content and new applications.
- Strong experience working in a laboratory environment
- Strong flow cytometry experience. Preferably experience in selling capital equipment to flow cytometry customers.
- Team oriented contributor
- Strong customer relationship skills
- A proven ability of effective written and verbal communication in English. Strong listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Minimum 2 years of sales and marketing experiences required
- Minimum BS or MS in life science.
Please send your resumes or inquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.