- Curiox is seeking an experienced sales professional to sell our unique technology to customers in pharmaceuticals represented industries, life science R&D organizations and hospitals, in China. The candidate will take responsibility of fulfilling yearly target and work mainly on distributor management.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience, and skills to work in a start-up culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations. The hire is expected to base in Shanghai and travel up to 50% of the time.
- Manage and motivate distributors to generate maximum sales of Laminar Wash products. Fulfill sales targets.
- Start regional direct sales in suitable areas, identify and analyze leads collected by networks and marketing promotions.
- Sales support, such as documentation (contracts, quotations, orders, customs clearance) organize discussions between Curiox Biosystems, distributors and end users, etc.
- Marketing work including: social medias advertisements, website updating, WeChat public account, conference booths set-up, Webinar organization, etc.
- Conduct complete sales process: visit potential customers and deliver professional presentations, organize demos with help of FAS, discuss results and close deals with corresponding organizations and departments.
- Identify and build strong pipeline and maintain a sustainable and growing database of potential customers.
- Identify good distributors and provide feedback to the general manager for contract signing or renewal.
- Establish and maintain contact with key accounts/customers/industry thought-leaders
- Provide input to Sales & Marketing regarding products, strategies and tools.
- Maintaining a high level of technical and market expertise.
- Educate the market on proper utilization of Curiox’s Laminar Wash washer to promote
- Deliver technical presentations, scientific discussions, seminars/webinars and product demonstrations.
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with customers.
- Participate in on-site customer shows and national trade shows to promote the Curiox technology.
- Experiences in sales and contract negotiation, alliance management and/or cross-functional team leadership experience required.
- Prior experience in developing new markets is required
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Familiarity with intellectual property and business practices
- Prior experience in cell therapy and immune-oncology markets highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in flow cytometry instrumentation preferred
- Solid professional relationships within biotechnology and pharmaceuticals community
- Energetic, self-starter who is entrepreneurial and resourceful
- Effective written and verbal communication in English is a bonus.
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Minimum 2 years of sales or marketing experiences strongly preferred
- Minimum BS or MS in life science.
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to email@example.com.
Please address your email “CN22” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.