Curiox Biosystems is an innovative bioinstrumentation company based in Singapore with a range of patent-granted and pending technologies. The company is dedicated to accelerating the progress of life science research, drug discovery and diagnostics through miniaturization and simplification of biological assays. The company offers a series of products based on our DropArray™ technology, a Droplet-based plate platform enabling a range of biological assays.
Curiox has recently developed a system of DA-Cell™ washer and plate for washing cells being stained for analysis by flow cytometers. Existing methods use centrifugation to wash cells during the staining process. Centrifugation is a variable, time consuming and inefficient process which could leave to cell damaging effects. DA-Cell uses a gentle laminar flow instead of centrifugation in washing cells. We anticipate that DA-Cell washer and plate will have a fast and widespread adoption by many flow users thanks to examples of benefits below:
- Washing completed within 2 minutes
- Retention of up to 95% cells
- Increased viability of cells without stress from centrifuge
- Consistent and reproducible data independent of an operator
- Easy and clear gating and segregation of cell populations
We are currently seeking a candidate for Senior Director of Sales North America to be based in Greater Boston. The candidate may work remotely. The candidate is expected to spearhead the adoption of DA-Cell products in a wide range of cellular analysis markets through various configurations.
- Conduct daily sales calls to introduce new products and sales information to our customers
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota.
- Budgetary responsibility for the sales team.
- Maintaining a high level of technical and market expertise and educate the market on proper utilization and acceptance of Curiox’s DA Cell washer
- Achieve revenue goals working with the sales team and building new accounts
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the capabilities of the Curiox technology and have the ability to execute simple on-site demonstration
- Deliver technical presentations, scientific discussions, seminars/webinars and product demonstrations
- Acquire market intelligence and feedback, and provide the information to Curiox’s internal teams; update the CRM customer database in a timely manner
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with customers
- Participate in on-site customer shows and national trade shows to promote the Curiox technology
- Actively gather content for the marketing team for applications notes, web content and new applications
- Strong experience working in a laboratory environment
- Strong flow cytometry experience. Preferably experience in selling capital equipment to flow cytometry customers.
- Team oriented contributor
- Strong customer relationship skills
- A proven ability of effective written and verbal communication in English and German. Strong listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Minimum 5 years of sales and marketing experiences required
- Minimum BS or MS in life science.
Please send your resumes or inquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.