Curiox Biosystems is a Life Science technology company that manufactures and sells disposables, instruments and automation products for cell and protein analysis. A major application of Curiox Laminar Wash™ systems is centrifuge-free sample preparation of cells with reduced cell damage and cell loss for Flow Cytometry and other emerging cell analysis applications. Curiox products are used by customers performing life science research, drug discovery diagnostics and cell therapy research and manufacturing.
Curiox is experiencing rapid growth in sales fueled by new products and new applications. Sales expansion has created the need for an experienced and talented sales and marketing leader. Responsibilities include sales strategy and setting and achieving rapidly growing sales goals. The Curiox sales and marketing leader will be a member of the Curiox senior management team responsible for company strategy and performance. Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience and skills to work in a startup culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid sales expansion to levels that exceed expectations.
- Lead the identification of new applications and/or collaborations for Curiox to expand into new commercial areas
- Identify largest and most promising commercial scientific applications
- Represents Curiox in outreach to leading scientists, corporate entities, and possible partners
- Works with Marketing to produce a continuous stream of relevant and helpful information to scientists using cell biology applications
- Develops and maintains trusting and meaningful relationships with key customers leading to successful application notes, journal publications, conference presentations, etc.
- Extensive travel to work hands on with customers and the sales and marketing teams and applications/R&D teams in Singapore
- Ph.D. in biomedical sciences with relevant experience in cell biology applications
- Experience in business development
- Track outreach and collaborations, networking, etc. in an organized manner and communicate to commercial team
- Knowledge of Flow Cytometry preferred and knowledge of other cell, protein and gene technologies
- Excellence in written, presentation and oral communication modes
- Has established solid relationships in the biotech, pharmaceutical, CRO, CDMO and life science research markets
- Possesses the self-motivation, flexibility and entrepreneurial skills to succeed in a startup culture
- Located in greater Boston area highly desired
Please send your resumes or inquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.