- Curiox is looking for a senior engineer with an electro-mechanical background, preferably with prior experience in designing and maintaining electro-mechanical machinery or instruments. This position will be responsible for continuous improvement of the Curiox line of instruments. This position is located in Singapore.
- The new hire will participation in new product development, including providing instrument design solution, proof of concept and prototyping.An ideal candidate will be expected to work with:
- industrial partners for instrument development
- vendors and contract manufacturers to initiate production
- in-house teams for knowledge transfer and training
- internal users to provide front-line technical support
- Maintain and improve existing line of products to improve quality and functionality.
- Provide innovative design solutions for new instrumentation products.
- Provide proof of concept and prototypes for new development and other in-house innovation.
- Work with industrial partners for design and development of instrumentation.
- Work with vendors and suppliers to secure long-term supply of critical components
- Work with contract manufacturer to ensure attainment of quality requirement.
- Work with internal production, QA and technical support team to ensure proper knowledge transfer.
- Provide technical knowledge and support for instrument documentation and certification.
- Assist technical support team in analyzing and troubleshooting instrument issues.
- Eng or better qualification in electrical, mechanical or other relevant engineering field.
- 3+ years of experience in electro-mechanical system or instrument design.
- Strong inclination for innovative ideas or methods to solve technical problems.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in CAD software, such as Solidworks.
- Proficiency in programming language such as C# is desired.
- Strong communication skills with good command of the English language.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please address your email “SG22” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.