- Curiox is seeking an experienced life science capital equipment sales professional for our innovative products in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Based in Germany, you’ll have a proven track record of instrument sales success within any of the following areas: flow cytometry, single cell applications, lab automation, sample preparation, immunological, protein or cellular assays. Key applications include: life science research, immunology, immunotherapy, drug discovery diagnostics, cell therapy research and manufacturing. Your contacts and long-standing customer relationships in these areas will go a long way to ensure your success.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience, and skills to work in a startup culture, continuing Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations.A very attractive base salary is provided in this key position together with an uncapped bonus and commission package. This is a real opportunity to be a key part of something special.
- Based from your home office in Germany, you will manage the region to build and maintain a strong sales funnel and close deals to meet or exceed regional sales quotas.
- Drive the development and execution of territory and account specific strategies
- Work closely with and share ongoing experiences with the global applications team.
- Accurately forecast sales in the target markets and update on a weekly basis.
- Establish and maintain contact with key accounts/customers/industry-thought leaders.
- Provide input to Sales & Marketing regarding products, strategies and tools.
- Routinely and accurately update the company CRM.
- Maintaining a high level of technical and market expertise and educate the market on proper utilization of Curiox’s Laminar Wash washer to promote acceptance.
- Deliver technical presentations, scientific discussions, seminars and product demonstrations
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with customers.
- Participate in trade shows to promote the Curiox technology.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience required.
- Minimum BS in life science – advanced degrees or MBA a plus.
- Experience in Life Science Markets with emphasis in flow cytometry, single cell applications, lab automation, sample preparation and immunology.
- Capital equipment ($50k+) sales experience.
- Experience in driving sales in large complex accounts and with decision makers at all levels.
- Proven track record building a successful sales region.
- Strong professional presentation skills.
- Team oriented contributor.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment, including flexibility with schedule and function.
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time or more in your territory.
- Personal Attributes:
- Dependable – tells it like it is.
- Driven – loves to close big deals.
- Handles autonomy well – capable of “worry-free” independent operation.
- Top communicator, self-starter and positive team member.
- Strong time and territory management skills.
- Achievement and goal oriented.
- Ability to quickly assess and qualify a sales opportunity.
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please address your email “DE21” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.