Curiox Biosystems is a Life Science technology company based in South Korea, Singapore, and Boston USA with a range of patent-granted and pending technologies in protein and cell analysis. The company manufactures and sells instruments, automation products, and disposables based on its proprietary DropArray™ and Laminar Wash™ technology.
There is this thought among scientists that the only way to prepare suspension cells for analysis is to use centrifugation. Curiox has invented a better way to prepare samples. One that is good for cells is also good for scientists. We believe sample preparation can be affordable, have a good workflow, be less labor-intensive and reproducible. That is why we have created Laminar Wash technology to help scientists prepare samples in a way that treats their cells gently so as not to introduce further variables into important experiments. If you are ready to help scientists get better results and break them out of their entrenched ways of sample preparation, Curiox is the right place for you. Curiox products are used by customers performing life science research, immunology, immunotherapy, drug discovery, diagnostics, and cell therapy research and manufacturing.
We are currently seeking an Operations Admin Executive to join our operations team in Singapore. The Operations Admin Executive will be the bridge between the operations, field and sales team to ensure goods and services are delivered on time and maintain optimum level of products and raw inventory with the awareness of minimize unnecessary surplus. The candidate will be a person who pay great attention to details and keep good records of documentations. He or She would also has great passion in digital data and process automation through the use of ERP and IT technologies.
- Responsible for planning, sourcing and ordering of materials, equipment and tools based on project needs
- Liaise with operations, application and sales team for order fulfilment planning, purchasing activities, delivery schedule and obtain approval
- Manage sub-con manufacturer for delivery schedule
- Ensure goods are delivered on time
- Negotiate and evaluate quotes from suppliers
- Issue PO, DO by using ERP system
- Arrange for export shipment
- Data entry and ensure proper filing
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned within Procurement, Planning and Admin department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task and adapt new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful with good negotiation skills
- Proficient with MS365 & Experience in any ERP software
- Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher from Business Admin, Business IT or other related discipline.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Please send your resumes or inquiries by email to email@example.com with a heading of “Operations Admin Executive”.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.