- Curiox is seeking an experienced technical sales manager to join our growing sales team in Seoul, Korea. In this role, you will be required to source new customers and business contacts, demonstrate the technical features of our products, drive sales, and maintain strong customer relations. Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience, and skills to work in a startup culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid expansion to levels that exceed expectations. The candidate will work remotely and travel up to 50% of time.
- To ensure success as a Technical Sales Manager, you should have strong knowledge of technical and scientific products, a passion for sales, and the ability to travel. Ultimately, a top-class Technical Sales Manager drives business by understanding the needs of the client and providing them with the right product choices.
- Achieve revenue goals by building new accounts and working with the team
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers
- Travel to the customer’s location to talk about our product range
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the capabilities of the Curiox technology and have the ability to discuss related applications
- Educate customers on the capabilities of the Curiox’s products in relation to their specific applications and provide proactive assistance to receive maximum benefit from the products
- Proven excellence in the delivery of technical presentations, scientific discussions, seminars/webinars and product demonstrations
- Compose procurement documents and customer proposals
- Generate purchase orders and sales receipts
- Maintain strong customer relations
- Attend product training courses and seminars
- Meet sales targets
- Previous experience as a technical sales manager in biology related field.
- Prior experience in developing new markets required
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Prior experience in cell therapy and immune-oncology markets highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in flow cytometry instrumentation preferred
- Solid professional relationships within biotechnology and pharmaceuticals community
- Energetic self-starter who is entrepreneurial and resourceful
- A proven ability of effective written and verbal communication in English
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, including flexibility with schedule and function
- Self-directed with strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Minimum 3 years of sales experiences strongly preferred
- Minimum BS in Biology or life science – a MS in Biology or life science preferred
Please come join us and make a difference. Send your resume or inquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please address your email “KR21” in the subject. No agencies please.
Due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.