Curiox Biosystems is a Life Science technology company based in South Korea, Singapore, and Boston USA with a range of patent-granted and pending technologies in protein and cell analysis. The company manufactures and sells instruments, automation products, and disposables based on its proprietary DropArray™ and Laminar Wash™ technology. The major application of Laminar Wash products is centrifuge-free sample preparation of cells for Flow Cytometry and other emerging cell analysis applications.
There is this thought among scientists that the only way to prepare suspension cells for analysis is to use centrifugation. Curiox has invented a better way to prepare samples. One that is good for cells is also good for scientists. We believe sample preparation can be affordable, have a good workflow, be less labor-intensive and reproducible. That is why we have created Laminar Wash technology to help scientists prepare samples in a way that treats their cells gently so as not to introduce further variables into important experiments. If you are ready to help scientists get better results and break them out of their entrenched ways of sample preparation, Curiox is the right place for you. Curiox products are used by customers performing life science research, immunology, immunotherapy, drug discovery, diagnostics, and cell therapy research and manufacturing.
We are currently seeking a candidate for Field Application Scientist to be based in California preferably SF Bay Area and travel mostly within the region. The candidate works remotely and may travel outside of CA occasionally.
- Responsible for support for Laminar Wash and DropArray products in CA with some travel outside of CA possible.
- Report directly to Sales and Application Director
- Perform application demonstration and support in the territory
- Oversee and participate actively in the development of new applications
- Follow current assay trends to identify gaps and needs for new products that would suit the Laminar Wash technology
- Identify, promote and present product value and benefits within a variety of new applications and settings
- Drive to establish and increase a new customer base through multiple avenues such as local vendor exhibits, seminars, one on one client communications etc.
- Work independently, as well as a part of a dynamic and diverse team.
- Minimum of 2+ years of application support or assay development in life sciences and drug discovery
- Experience in supporting Pharma/Biotech sector and Academic market
- Experience in performing immunoassays or cell biology assays (using and developing Flow Cytometry assays or Single Cell Genomics as a strong plus)
- Minimum of a BS in a Life science with preference of advanced degree and Immunology background
- Travel: 25% or more may be required
Please send your resumes or inquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a heading of “Field Application Scientist – CA”.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.