Laminar Wash HT2000 plus Buffer Exchanger Virtual Demonstration
This video demonstrates the daily operation and utility of the Laminar WashTM HT2000 system, outfitted with a buffer exchanger to facilitate automation. Comprised of a prepriatary 96-well “wall-less” plate and a robotic fluidics instrument, the HT2000 is the ideal solution to the reproducible and hands-free preparation of suspension cell samples for flow cytometry and single-cell ‘omics applications. Additionally, the HT2000 can easily be integrated with other automation solutions, including robotic plate handlers.
Supplementing the Laminar Wash plates with a large volume adaptor increases the loading capacity to 150 uL and enables direct sample acquisition on many flow cytometers.
Highlights of the video include (min:sec):
- 00:15 Components Overview
- 00:39 Connecting the Buffer Exchanger
- 01:35 Laminar Wash Plate Overview
- 02:01 Startup Maintenance: Priming
- 02:36 Startup Maintenance: Calibration
- 03:44 Preparing a Typical Staining Procedure: Laminar Wash Plate
- 04:55 Preparing a Typical Staining Procedure: Large Volume Adaptor
- 05:47 Flow Cytometry Acquisition: Compatibility with Optical Microscope
- 06:03 Flow Cytometry Acquisition: Transfer to Tubes
- 06:19 Flow Cytometry Acquisition: Direct Acquisition on Laminar Wash Plate
- 06:54 Shutdown Maintenance