Curiox Bio Systems is a Life Science technology company that manufactures and sells disposables, instruments and automation products for cell and protein analysis. A major application of Curiox Laminar Wash systems is centrifuge-free sample preparation of cells with reduced cell damage and cell loss for Flow Cytometry and other emerging cell analysis applications. Curiox products are used by customers performing life science research, drug discovery diagnostics and cell therapy research and manufacturing.
Curiox is experiencing rapid growth in sales fueled by new products and new applications. Sales expansion has created the need for an experienced and talented sales and marketing leader. Responsibilities include sales strategy and setting and achieving rapidly growing sales goals. The Curiox sales and marketing leader will be a member of the Curiox senior management team responsible for company strategy and performance. Candidates are encouraged to apply who have the motivation, experience and skills to work in a startup culture and will lead Curiox’s rapid sales expansion to levels that exceed expectations.
- Creates with the sales and marketing team multi – channel strategies aligned with company strategies
- Develops, implements and achieves annual sales plan
- Builds and manages with the sales and marketing team the annual sales and marketing expense budget
- Prepares accurate annual and quarterly forecasts
- Collaborates with the Director of Marketing to set targets and identify the leads needed to meet sales goals
- Crafts strategies and conducts hands on Business Development activities in selected areas
- Develops and maintains trusting and meaningful relationships with key customers leading to successful negotiations and closed sales and deals
- Extensive travel to work hands on with customers and the sales and marketing team
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum 3 years of sales team leadership with exceptional performance
- Relevant experience in a significant marketing role
- Experience and knowledge of the selling process for disposables, instruments and automation
- Demonstrated selling and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Flow Cytometry preferred and knowledge of other cell, protein and gene technologies would be a plus
- Excellence in written, presentation and oral communication modes
- Has established solid relationships in the biotech, pharmaceutical, CRO, CDMO and life science research markets
- Possesses the self-motivation, flexibility and entrepreneurial skills to succeed in a startup culture
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Life Science preferred and a PhD is a welcomed plus
- Located in greater Boston area
Please send your resumes or inquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.