Curiox Laminar Wash HT2000 System
Achieve higher throughputs and cleaner data with our 96-well laminar washing system
Intuitive Touch-screen Interface
Quickly customize starting volume, flow rate and number of washes.
Automation-friendly Firmware & PCB
Easily integrate with automated robotic platforms
High-throughput 96-well Format
Process multiple samples at once with our gentle laminar washing technology.
Optional Buffer Exchange (BEX)
Use the touch-screen interface to choose from up to 8 different solutions.
What the HT2000 delivers:
- Better data quality and better cell recovery than centrifugation
- Greater reproducibility from study-to-study and operator-to-operator
- A higher stain index for cleaner resolution of populations
- Less cell clumping and the subsequent clogging of fluidic systems
- Faster workflows that can completely wash 96 samples in just 3 minutes
- Better biosafety through reduced aerosolization and a footprint that fits into most biosafety cabinets
How our plate and nozzle design washes your cells
The power of Curiox’s laminar cell washing technology lies in the unique design of the 96-sample plate. Each plate contains an array of hydrophilic spots that suspension cells can rest on via gravity. The material surrounding each spot is highly hydrophobic, acting as an impenetrable wall that separates your samples.
Upon entry into the instrument, two nozzles descend onto each side of every spot, one to dispense wash buffer and the other to aspirate the buffer and debris away.
Each spot can wash as many as 10 million cells down to a single cell without the mechanical stress and cell losses associated with centrifugation.
See how dye is washed away from green fluorescent polystyrene beads during 2 minutes of 7 aspiration and dispense wash cycles. At the end of the cycle, the dye is gone but the polystyrene beads remain in the spot.